While you are here – please check out my home page!
This month – July, 2014 – I had the good fortune to have had the opportunity to be interviewed by Casey Webb – Jung Katz – Blog for Artists. Please click here to read “Artist Interview: Karen Robinson – Abstract Painter”.
It was a wonderful way of being able to share with others my ‘art for therapy’ story and I really enjoyed the process of thinking through the set of questions that Casey Webb for Jung Katz – Blog for Artists had put forward as set out below:-
- Tell us about yourself, who are you, where are you from, and what do you make?
- How did you get started making the type of art you make?
- What is art to you?
- What does your typical day look like?
- How have others responded to your work?
- How do you keep motivated?
- What do you hope to accomplish with your work?
- What’s the best advice you’ve been given?
- Any words of wisdom to aspiring artists who want to pursue a similar career?
- What are your thoughts on art school?
- Have any future aspirations that you’d like to share?
- What’s your dream project?
- What art supplies do you use?
- How could the art industry become better in your opinion?
- Any other artists that you would like to recommend for others to check out as well?
I hope you will take a look and make comments – I would love to know what you think. Please click here to read “Artist Interview: Karen Robinson – Abstract Painter”.
Whilst you are here – please check out my home page! My Art Therapy Journey – A window into the soul of an Abstract Artist through art therapy and storytelling…by Karen Robinson